15.15 – 16.30
CONFERENCE ANSWERS THIS QUESTION
What role will play corporations in the development of new financial strategies?
The connection between finance and real economy characterizes the analysis on Institutional investors (the discussion will start from a research on the capacity of Pension Funds to make ESG engagement with companies). The aim of the conference is to explore the relationship between investors and companies on the ESG level. The engagement is in fact, as a main lever of the responsible finance. The data from the Integrated Governance Index 2020, which illustrates how companies are gearing up towards SRI investors, will provide useful food for thought.
Assofondipensione and Assoprevidenza will bring the experiences of the Pension Funds.
Moderates the conference Mercer | Luca De Biasi, Wealth Business Leader – Mercer Italia
- Assofondipensione | Giovanni Maggi, Presidente
- Assoprevidenza | Sergio Corbello, Presidente
Round table with the participation of:
- BlackRock | Fabio Laricchia, Head of ICB & FIG BlackRock Italy
- La Française Am | Marie Lassegnore, Credit Fund Manager and ESG Director for Fixed Income and Cross Asset
- Oddo Bhf Asset Management | Nicolas Jacob, Head of ESG Research
- UBS Asset Management | Martijn Oosterwoud, Head of SI Investment Specialists